Answers

Q: What are some other side affects after a d&c abortion?

A:best to call your doctor & find out. or take a some thing to release the pain.Read More »

Source:answers.yahoo.com

Q: Does D & C Abortion Fails?

A:Definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over, and expecting different results. What did you think would happen. Close your legs, get on the pill, ...Read More »

Source:answers.yahoo.com

Q: What is a D&C abortion like the one you have where they scrape ou...

A:Hi, Ella! Thanks for your question! If you're asking me what it's like as in "How was your experience?" I can not answer that question. I have never had any t...Read More »

Source:en.allexperts.com

Q: Pain after D&C abortion.

A:Dear Mitchell, I have heard of discomfort from a D&C lasting for days to a week. The main thing to be aware of is whether the pain is getting worse. Pain that...Read More »

Source:en.allexperts.com

Q: How is a D & C abortion performed?

A:A suction/D & C abortion is performed when the fetus is 6-12 weeks. The cervix is opened using an osmotic dilator. Then a curette (a thin metal rod with a knife...Read More »

Source:prolifeaction.org

dnc-abortion

WebMD discusses the reasons your doctor may advise a D&C (dilation and. Remove tissue in the uterus during or after a miscarriage or abortion or to remove .
It is a therapeutic gynecological procedure as well as the most often used method of first trimester abortion. D&C normally refers to a procedure involving a . Procedure - Clinical uses - Complications - See also
A D&C procedure, also known as a vacuum aspiration procedure, is the abortion procedure typically performed during the first trimester. A woman is considered .
For example, the scraping procedure concludes the surgical abortion, while tissue samples will be prepared and taken to a laboratory for investigation if the D&C .
The type of abortion procedure used in elective pregnancy termination is primarily determined by how far a woman is into pregnancy. During the first trimester, .
D&C procedure after a Miscarriage, also known as dilation and curettage, is a surgical procedure often performed after a first trimester miscarriage.
Popular Q&A

Abortion to protest obamacare vaccination?
No vaccine causes autism. Diseases like whooping cough have only become rare because of vaccination - the 'modern medicine' you mention. However, where large groups of children are not vaccinated theses diseases are making a come-back. Only widespread vaccination will halt them. There will...

What is the earliest time you can get an abortion?
According to this website there is only a 4-6% chance of there being any defect with your baby. http://www.cousincouples.com/?page=facts That means that, even at their highest rate you have a 94% chance that there is nothing wrong with the baby. This baby is innocent, it had nothing to do with...

Ultrasound question about abortion?
yes you can have an ultrasound.. yes you can keep the picture.. I don't know why you would want a constant reminder of an innocent life you took... but to each his own!

What is the earliest you can get an abortion?
And that is why you shouldn't trust Google for research. The earliest you can get an abortion is a few days after you find out you're pregnant. The few days is to account for the waiting period after requesting an abortion most countries enforce to make sure you really want to go through with...

How long until you can't do abortion?
Conception! Once the sperm meets the egg, deal with it. It's a baby and it has every right in the world including the right to live. Abortion is murder and murder is wrong no matter what situation you are in.